Friday, May 07, 2010

Things I'm grateful for

126. Disney channel. Yes, I still watch disney channel with my 10year old cousin. My favorite show is Wizards of waverly place :P

127. My husband will be home in less than a month!! 2 years of long distance relationship is no joke.

128. Talking on the phone with MM (who lives in Canada). Always 1 hour minimum chat time.

129. Polite and attentive servers at restaurants. Been there, done that.

130. Healthier options on restaurant menus.

131. Santi (downtown los angeles) for amazing bargains! Ive been shopping there a lot for wedding stuff. 50-75% off retail price.

132. Free employee parking at work. I really hope it stays that way.

133. Bank apps for Iphone.

134. Ralphs (grocery) for the low prices and late store hours :)

135. That flashing light on the road for pedestrian crossings.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: