Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Meet Mr. Dazy

My hubby and I were talking about a veggie soup recipe couple weeks ago, and i just have to share it with you guys.

(hubby enumerating the ingredients...)
Hubby: ...carrots, celery, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, green beans, beef broth, Mr. Dazy, pepper...
Me: wait, what?? What's a Mr. Dazy?
Hubby: that seasoning you used. (he sounded so sure)
Me: *confused expression* huh?
Hubby: you know, that fake salty stuff you used for the soup
Me: Oh! You mean Mrs. Dash!
Hubby: oh, yeah...that one. same thing
LOL!

We both laughed so hard over that silly mix-up Yes, our sense of humor is weird that way.

Anyway, "Mr. Dazy" sounded legit so I made this:


I think Mrs. Dash is more than thrilled that there's a Mr. Dazy inside our pantry :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOLOLOL ten times over! You guys are seriously a match made in heaven. :)