Thursday, January 21, 2010

Box of goodies

I recently got a package from my aunt who lives in the east coast. She found out that i love residential and interior design so she mailed me some of her old books and magazines. I thought it was gonna be few HOME mags but i was so wrong. Got a big box full of goodies!!! It feels like christmas all over again!









Thank you tita macy! I LOVE it!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Allison said...

wow! that is a LOT of stuff! how awesome is Tita Macy?! :)

Honesty said...

I think you are already a talented designer, these books would only make you better and offer you more inspiration.
On a theological note, I think your creativity is similar to the concept of novelty in process theology. When you create you are indeed allowing the creative power of God to work through you. So designing can be your spiritual practice like writing is mine.