Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things I'm grateful for

11. New found friends at work. Gives me more reason to love my unit =)

12. I just had bean and cheese burrito for dinner. It's been so long since I had one.

13. Getting emails from hubby. Always makes me day/night better.

14. Auto-save when typing emails or blogs. I remember screaming at the computer screen when my nobela-length email got deleted because my system froze.

15. Safe flight home from Beaufort, SC. Crazy weather here in SoCal! Same night of my flight back home, 2 planes got struck by lightning (Burbank). I heard they landed safely, thank goodness!

16. A long hot shower after a busy day. (Long- because i end up cleaning the bathroom. my idea of relaxation. haha)

17. Post-its!! I LOVE post-its. they're my bestfriends.

18. Fine point pens. I like 0.5 but 0.38 are the best.

19. Grateful for people who emanates compassion in helping people from Haiti. My heart still aches every time I see news about the catastrophic event.

20. Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. The only lotion that saves my hands after washing +30 times at work.

1 comment:

nina said...

im loving ur list! i think i should also do this. positivity must be my theme for 2010! =)