skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bits and pieces of my life...
Friday, April 09, 2010
Because Im a peanut butter fanatic!
Found this at Walmart last night. SCORE!!!! Walmart has 3 flavors in store: white chocolate, dark chocolate and honey. I'm buying all 3 before I go back to California =)
I'm obsessed with Peanut butter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Din
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(14)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(121)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(17)
My new mantra
Cupcake box
Things I'm grateful for
Another package
A sermon...
Daily Devotional
My sous-chef =)
Things I'm grateful for
Baked Salmon
Something to ponder upon
Another post about food
Common Ground Coffee House
Puttanesca-slash-something else
Because Im a peanut butter fanatic!
Birthday goodies
Things I'm grateful for
My project for this weekend
►
March
(12)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(23)
►
2009
(2)
►
June
(2)
Allison
Decor8blog
Design Sponge
Green Wedding Shoes
Iloveettevy
Iris and Light
Mariel
MM
Mydiyweddingday
Raspberysundae
Sheena Jibson
Smantha
Smtha flickr
Stephmodo
YiShen Ma
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments:
Post a Comment