Thursday, April 01, 2010

My project for this weekend

Yoyo boutonniere in the making...
(I forgot to buy buttons so I don't have a finished product)

Purchased all materials from Jo-Ann Fabric and Crafts





Yes, this is another wedding-related post. All these DIY wedding projects are slightly becoming an obsession (haha!) It's a stress-inducer and stress-reliever at the same time. No matter how time consuming they are, I do feel elated every time I finish a project. 

I'll be on a fabric-hunt tomorrow. I think I need a more vibrant fabric (?) Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Allison said...

Try to find some brighter green. So fun! Sooo when do you think you'll be here to visit me? :)

Din said...

I got some new fabric. There isn't a lot of bright green at Jo-Anns right now.

I wish i can visit you right now! maybe around June? once johnson gets settled back to cali =)

Allison said...

Try Hancock Fabric store in Redlands and Wal-Mart has good fabrics too sometimes. I'll keep an eye out.