Friday, April 16, 2010

Things I'm grateful for

96. Since I'm currently working the normal M-F 8 to 5 schedule, TGIF!!! Now I can relate to that budding anticipation for weekends.

97. A relaxing birthday vacation in South Carolina. Gorgeous weather!

98. A husband who admires my cooking skills...

99. ... and who also enjoys cooking =) A great date night at home.

100. Accuradio. So I can listen to christmas songs all year long. haha.

101. New books to read! courtesy of Yishen =) He got me some books for my birthday and let me borrow some from his library. (btw: I just finished eat pray love. a must read.)

102. Had the chance to attend UUFB last sunday and got spiritually recharged.

103. Commercials with "pay it forward" message. I heart optimism. (what's your favorite commercial in this category?)

104. This Jose Villa Photoshoot. Im grateful whenever I see couples with long lasting marriages. They inspire me to keep mine strong, healthy & everlasting.

105. My coworker for enlightening me about Sudoku. As much as I love numbers, I avoided this puzzle my entire life because I just didn't get it. bunch of blocks, random numbers... I thought it was a game of luck not strategy. ha! Well, my coworker explained it to me and taught me some techniques, and I solved my very first sudoku puzzle within minutes =)  Now I have a sudoku app on my iphone.

106. Bluetooth headset. So I can safely drive and talk on the phone at the same time.

107. Wifi. Because I enjoy the convenience of browsing internet on my laptop/iphone wherever I am.

108. Apple. I adore my macbook and my iphone to the highest level. (an upgrade to macbook pro awaits...)

109. Dinners at home with hubby. It makes me feel very married. haha.

110. Allison, for helping me with my yo-yo project for the wedding =)

111. Men who displays acts of chivalry in our current time and age.

112. My incredible husband, for making sure I had a marvelous birthday week.

113. Peace. Because my personality craves for it; and because the rest of the world can benefit from it.

114. Cute photos of my nephew, Matthew. It's ok to be messy when you're as adorable as he is.

115. Ronald McDonald House Charities. I applaud the people who established this program and to everyone who dedicates time and financial help for this good cause.

No comments: