Monday, April 26, 2010

Things I'm grateful for

116. My mom for always making sure that there's bread and peanut butter stocked whenever I'm home in San Gabriel.

117. For responsible drivers.  Help keep everyone safe on the road.

118. Opportunities for summer school abroad. Those were my most memorable summers! It was pricey but sooo worth it!

119. Vast selection for size 9 - 10 shoes here! Shopping for shoes in the Philippines was a torture and depressing because they don't carry big sizes.

120. Whenever there's an additional mark off on an item that's already on sale!!! Score!!

121. Money by Jumsoft. I use it to balance all my finances, keeps me organized and sane.

122. Shortcut controls on keyboard. Im still learning shortcuts for Mac. "apple" + "t" and "apple" + "q" are my two all time favorites.

123. Direct deposit. I know it's not that hard to drop by the bank to deposit, but id rather save time and check that off my "to-do's" on fridays.

124. Filter system that you can directly attach to kitchen faucet or any Britta product. Use that instead of buying bulks of bottled water.

125. My modified working schedule allows me to come home (san gabriel) every weekend. I always look forward to spending time with family :)

No comments: