Thursday, April 08, 2010

Birthday goodies

Thank you Mariel & Allison for the early birthday gifts!

My sister got me this:
I highly recommend the book! (currently reading it) It is thought-provoking and hysterically entertaining at the same time. The Yoga set is extremely useful for me right now. Ever since the doctor told me I have sprained lumber and thoracic muscles, I have to work on stretching and strengthening my back muscles. I started doing Yoga 2 weeks ago and I'm still working on my flexibility. So far I mastered the mountain pose. haha! Now I know what Downward-facing dog means!

This one is from Allison
Too pretty to open!

She knows me too well!! =) I can't wait to start on other projects after the wedding. I already bookmarked 5 ideas from the book. 

My crafty cousin made the cutest birthday card and she listed 25 foods that I must eat while I'm 25 years old. I've decided to accept the challenge! 

1. 90% or higher dark chocolate
2. Thanksgiving turkey
3. Ginger flavored gelato
4. Deep-fried cheeseburger
5. Bacon-wrapped hot dog
6. Gorgonzola cheese- by itself
7. Any hype fish and chips
8. A REAL hotdog from pinks
9. Potato balls from Porto's
10. Unagi sushi (eel)
11. Jamaica drink
12. Pennyworth smootie
13. Fresh Taho!
14. Cheez-it from Philippines
15. Moo! chocolate drink
16. Fish balls
17. Chuck steak 
18. Chicken parmesan from Cheesecake factory
19. Red Velvet cheesecake from Cheesecake factory
20. Spaghetti from Jollibee
21. Ube Jam
22. Pecan Tart
23. Peanut butter pizza
24. Chicken liver
25. Black forest cake

Nothing too crazy right? Now your responsibility as the reader is to help me acquire foods from this list! (Haha, Just kidding) I'll try and post pictures from this food challenge =)

6 comments:

Allison said...

I can take you to ginger-flavored gelato in SF! *tsk tsk*
Yoga is awesome! I have that same DVD and the advanced one as well. you'll be surprised at how far i can bend my back now. it's nasty. haha!

Din said...

is the ginger flavor subtle? like the garlic flavored ice cream?

hey you can join cirque du soleil now with your flexibility. haha, JK! im still working on my downward facing dog...

felicity said...

i love eat pray and love too! and i wish i can do yoga too. i miss u much much much? u take care bessie. happy awesome 25-ness! =)

felicity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Din said...

Thanks bes. im half way done with the book. Johnson got me some new books to read =) I miss u!

Allison said...

ginger isn't subtle at all! i can flex my back, not anything else. haha!